16:00 - 17:00
Since 2001, the Robotique CRC Robotic is designed by teachers and alumni (former students). In fact, we are experiencing the third generation of alumni coordinators. This is a bilingual three-day competition. It is open to high schools and CEGEP students.
- To set up a student-oriented and student-directed activity
- To create a project that integrates robotics, science, math, multimedia, language arts and computers.
- To develop a hands-on approach and help our students link the classroom to the workplace.
- To foster and build team work and communication skills.
- To promote the idea of working together to accomplish a common goal.
- To instill the concept that achieving team goals is more important than winning.
- To bring this educational experience to as many students across Canada as possible.
The 2021 Edition of the CRC Robotics Competition will be held remotely.
Visit the official site at:2021 Information: