The Regeneron International Science and Engineering Fair (formerly Intel ISEF), the world’s largest international pre-college science competition, provides an annual forum for more than 1,800 high school students from 70 countries, regions, and territories to showcase their independent research as they compete for over $4 million annually. The Regeneron ISEF is the premier global science competition for students in grades 9–12.
The Regeneron ISEF is the premiere science competition in the world exclusively for students in grades 9–12. It has grown from the National Science Fair, which was created by Society for Science & the Public (then known as Science Service) in 1950. In 1958, the fair became international for the first time when Japan, Canada, and Germany joined the competition.
Interested students need to apply to participate. Please contact Ms. Raffaat Ghanem, Coordinator, at [email protected]
2023 REGENERON SCIENCE FAIR
EAST will be participating in the Regeneron International Science Fair in May 2023.
EAST will sponsor up to 5 projects selected from the Montreal Regional Science & Technology Fair.
Students and Teachers
- Click Here for Information on 2023 ISEF
- Application deadline 1: December 16, 2022
- Application deadline 2: February 17, 2023
- All documents must be emailed to Raffaat Ghanem at [email protected]
- Students considering applying to attend the competition, should check with Ms. Ghanem, Coordinator, to ensure appropriate ethics approvals are completed before starting their project.
- Instructions can be found in the 2023-Regeneron-ISEF (PDF)